Thursday, September 11, 2008

What is a blog anyway ?????


Yikes! I've never blogged before.... so her goes. Last year was a whirlwind. I've been breeding Turkish Angora cats for about five years, and this last year a cat of my very own breeding has been making waves on the show circuit. Yes, there is a show circuit for cats. KatsNjazz Avalon (that's her official name) or just Avalon for short, went to her first show just about a year ago. I thought she was very cute, but I had no idea where this little kitten would take me. I don't want to take all the surprises away, but at her first show she beat 52 other cats to be "Best Kitten In Show." Wow! Could I be on to something? Well, I decided that she needed to go to another show. And that is how it all started. I'll keep you in a little bit of suspense, but suffice it to say that Avalon made me proud. And, yes, that is Avalon's picture. Taken at her first show in Arcadia, California.


More later....


Kathryn

1 comment:

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.